18 June 2014
Stainless steel working
In the historic seat of Nuvolento, Mori 2A is busy with the manufacture of stainless steel articles, producing food containers, bowls and accessories for the gastronomic industry, ice-cream shops and restaurants. Continuous investments in technical innovation allowed Mori 2A to obtain a wide range of important machines, thus guaranteeing complete production cycles being self-contained at all stages, beginning with the initial working of the raw material to the storage of the final product.
Mori 2A’s production cycle includes:
- Longitudinal cutting lines
- Monolithic and C-frame hydraulic presses for traditional drawing (pins/plugs) or for drawing from below with coining cycles and changes during the drawing phases.
- Double connecting rod mechanical press and mechanical C-frame press
- Destacker and Cartesian robots for handling, anthropomorphic Robots for grinding
- Pickling and semiautomatic electro polish systems
- Ball burnishing machine
- Washing tunnel and demineralization units
- Semiautomatic packing line
A complete cycle guarantees an excellent quality/price ratio
Industrial application allows Mori 2A to offer its own planning and custom-designed service.
At the request of its clients, Mori 2A designs the finished product involving different indoor activities: from raw material storage to the development of technical drawings, from the prototype to planning and form realization.